Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Bikini Photo

I still find myself completely dumbfounded with the amount of people posting comments on the Internet, who seem more interested in arguing the statistics of Tanya's bikini shot rather than getting on to the point of the story.

I mean really...Why is it that some women these days are so consumed and brainwashed by society and it's beauty standards, that they can't even focus on the heart of the story? Good Grief...I just answered myself in that they ARE brainwashed! But that's another story.

In any event, in order to help those who can't get past the superficial:
The infamous bikini shot was taken when Tanya was 16 1/2 years old, standing 5'8" tall and weighing around 135-145 pounds.

Let it be settled once and for all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think people mainly want to compare what she looked like before with how the condition has changed her. It wouldn't necessarily have to be this photo. Blessings on her, her loved ones, and everyone she has helping her!